I use the PlayerFm app to manage my podcast playlists. It’s easy to organize, it’s free, and most importantly it lets you listen to podcasts at 2x speed (though my default is 1.5x).
- Invest Like the Best with Patrick O’ Shaughnessy. This is the best business podcast out there. Patrick has quipped that he should call this show “This is what you’re up against” because the guests are so sharp, hungry, and innovative. Patrick embodies all of these qualities himself and his thoughtful interview style and guest roster has attracted a bright community which has to be checked out to fully appreciate.
- The Knowledge Project with Shane Parrish. This is a great interview style podcast for trying to level up your thinking. From business leaders to academics to artists, Shane is able to distill lessons and drill down into his guests’ techniques for levelling up. Shane himself is insanely well read and a great host for such a wide-reaching guest roll.
Investing Focused Interviews
- The Meb Faber Show
- Master in Business with Barry Ritholz
- Capital Allocators with Ted Seides
- Bloomberg’s Odd Lots with Tracy Alloway and Joe Weisenthal
Economics or Business Interviews
- North Star Podcast with Dave Perell
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Waking Up Podcast with Sam Harris
- Growth From Failure with Yinh Hinh
- Animal Spirits with Michael Batnick and Ben Carlson
- Newfound Research with Corey Hoffstein
- Alpha Architect with Wes Gray
- Chat with Traders with Aaron Fifield
- The Drive with Peter Attia
- Rationally Speaking with Julia Galef